I have been working on upping my reading game this year and articles are my lazy day alternative to books. This week in particular, I’ve been on point in the article category. Not sure if that means that I’m extra lazy or closer to reaching my “more reading” goal. Either way, articles have been popping up everywhere (sent from a roommate, stumbled upon randomly, found in my go-to Darling Magazine, etc.). Here are my favorites:
- For a good laugh and a positive perspective on gingers – The Pride and Perils of Being Ginger.
- For a wake up call/call to action – The Difference Between Dreaming and Doing.
- For pushing me to be more confident – The Confidence Gap.
- For a modern love story – My Self-Made Man.
- And for inspiration to publish a post on tolerance that is currently in draft form – What Is Tolerance?
Numbers 4 and 5 are really touching a place in my heart that has been quieted by fear. While I might not write to you on the topic of tolerance for a while longer, I’d love your perspective when I finally get up the courage.
Talk to you soon,