FOR ADDRESSED ENVELOPES
Things to do:
- Order 15% more envelopes to account for potential mishaps.
- List names and addresses of guests in a Word document with numbered pages. The names and addresses should be listed the way they will appear on the envelope, i.e.:
- Reference this etiquette sheet while compiling your list to help guide you through everyone’s unique living situation.
Things to think about:
- Formal or informal? Miss Katie Regan vs. Katie Regan
- Given names or preferred names? Catherine Regan vs. Katie Regan
- Abbreviations? Mr. vs. Mister, Ln. vs. Lane, NH vs. New Hampshire, etc.
- Apt.? No.? #? etc. to indicate apartment/unit/what-have-you
FOR PLACE CARDS, ESCORT CARDS, CHALKBOARDS, ETC.
- Fill out the contact form and we can get the details squared away together!